Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scheduling Sessions

Just an FYI - I've added a calendar to the website so you can check availability ahead of time and get an idea of the schedule. May is Full and June and July are half full. Even though there are only a couple of dates crossed off on June and July, we have quite a few newborns to squeeze in there and of course we do not know those dates as of yet, so I need to leave some room in there.
Also, you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to schedule way ahead of time. I've had several clients mention that they are planning for sessions in the fall, and that time of year can get really hectic. October and November are very busy, and sessions are only available on weekends that time of year.
I just don't want you to have your heart set on something and then miss out.
Also, if you are expecting and planning a maternity or newborn session, please feel free to give me a holler. If you are not ready to book a date, I can just make note of the month and then let you know as it grows closer what is available.
I have the best clients in the world, and I've really enjoyed getting to know so many of you and share a little part of your lives, especially when time goes on and we are doing several sessions together. Thanks for helping me do something that I love, give you something that you love, and be able to be home with my family.
:)

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites