Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And Baby Makes Three

IMG_1330

My friends Aimee and Tom are expecting their first child and I couldn't be more excited for them. We finally managed an evening to get together and at the last minute Tom was able to join us. I'm amazed at how complient some of my clients are when I ask them to do something. I get funny looks sometimes but they are so nice and say "ok" and try to understand my instructions. With Aimee, I really wanted to show her beauty along with the fact that she just happened to be expecting without everything being just about the belly.
One month to go guys! Oh, and it's a girl.

IMG_1209
IMG_1430
IMG_1221

Doesn't she look like she has a "little secret" here? You obviously can't see this, but when this was taken she was giving the baby "hugs" with her hands. "I do this all the time" she said.
IMG_1273
IMG_1267
IMG_1332

IMG_1230
IMG_1227
IMG_1425

Two flowers; one for Aimee and one for his baby girl. :)
IMG_1511
IMG_1404

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites