Monday, May 12, 2008

Grant's 2nd Session

IMG_1616

Grant has changed quite a lot since I last saw him. He still has those big brown eyes though and he used them to give me many "looks". They described his personality at the moment as either totally on and smiling, or a mad grumpy head. They were right. He wasn't completely thrilled with our session, although you wouldn't know it from the above image. I love that when he was in a mad stage they just smiled and loved him and let him be himself. They didn't fuss and worry and try to make things perfect. They never are. His mom helped quite a bit in getting some really genuine expressions from him - the happy ones.
Kevin I would love to see the shots you've got of Darci doing all of her crazy antics behind me; as long as I am not in them looking crazy as well! We do what we gotta do right Darci?
Thanks for letting me hang out afterwards and chat. You are great people and I had a good time with you.

IMG_1828

Oh, and Grant is VERY active. He is the newborn that rolled over during our first session at 9 days old. I tell all my new moms this because you just wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it.
IMG_1821
IMG_1745
IMG_1860

IMG_1792

IMG_1661

IMG_1611

IMG_1797

IMG_1845

IMG_1982

IMG_2008

IMG_1784

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites