Thursday, January 8, 2009

P Is for PETER!

IMG_1354

Peter is a sweet little pumkin that humored us for quite a long time while we moved him around and about the house. He's about 6 weeks old and still a tiny little thing. He already knows what he likes and makes mom and dad hold him with his head hanging way down over their arm (I'll have to find one of those and get it posted as well). I'm sure they DO and WILL get lots of of "advice" from strangers on supporting his head, but Peter knows what Peter wants. ;)

I spent most of the time ooohing and awwwing over Halle & Joe's furnishings and the style of their home. I honestly could've taken everything from their home and wheeled it right into mine and would've been happy as a clam. They wouldn't though and that sort of thing is illegal, so I instead asked for the secret (not so much) antique stores she frequents. Those of you that I have spent some time with know that I am dying to move. We have so outgrown our space and I cannot bring anything home that I fall in love with. Halle could very easily be a designer. I love her mix of old and new and unique pieces. I drooled (in my mind) over them.

Ok, back to Peter. Isn't he cute?!?!



IMG_1493



Untitled-1



IMG_1444



Untitled-2



IMG_1580



IMG_1615



IMG_1606

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites