Thursday, January 1, 2009

FYI

Wow! (I love interjections) We just saw "The Curious Life of Benjamin Button" and I must say my head and my heart are swimming as are my husbands. I love love love movies that have so many layers that you find yourself uncovering them throughout the next year or so in your own life. We only get to the movies about once every month or two, so we are pretty picky with our choices and this one was well worth it. It was fun to start off the New Year with something meaningful and inspiring and having time alone with my husband. Thanks to Nine Nine and Papa for "babysitting".
---------------------------------------------------------

I've just discovered that there have been problems with my email again, so apologies to anyone who has tried to get in touch with me over that last couple of days. I have not received those emails. Please try again!


-

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites