Monday, November 17, 2008

Grady Baby

IMG_8340


What a sweetie this one is. Little Grady is the sneak peak from a couple of posts back. He is one of those yummy-smoochy-lovely babies that you want to take home; as a matter of fact, I asked if I could. Mom and Dad are friends of one of my other best referring clients - Kate. Hi Kate! Thanks a ton. They drove from out of town and I always so appreciate that. As I've been editing their gallery I've annoyed my family (this is not rare) by saying "See, look at this one- he's so cute, isn't he so cute!?"

IMG_7808


IMG_8384


IMG_8367

I didn't notice his little argyle socks that match his hat (you'll see in a minute) until just now when I posted this.

Untitled-1


IMG_8330


IMG_7842


IMG_7860


IMG_8271


IMG_7904


IMG_7881


gradyduo1


IMG_7850

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites