Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ahhhh..............Autumn.

IMG_5822

It has been fun watching this little one grow up. We started with a maternity session and Grant is now One year old. We share the same birthday as a matter of fact. I was a little worried about the one year session because he has always been so physically active and I suspected he would be running all over the place. It turned out he was pretty easy.
I have to tell you I was feeling so physically awful during this session and very out of sorts. I was glad to be with Darci and Kevin as this was our fourth session together and they are just so kind and easy going. Thank you guys for being concerned and patient.
We had THE best weather and it felt so good to be outside while the sun was starting to set. I would say that half of the session Grant had his tongue sticking out; up, down, to the side. He's like a little Michael Jordan going to the basket. We got plenty of both though. ;)

shed1


IMG_5842


IMG_5725


IMG_6253


Untitled-1


IMG_5722


IMG_5711


IMG_5717


IMG_5638



IMG_5916


IMG_5735


IMG_6048


IMG_5929

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites