Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Natural Beauty

"You were just on the porch", my husband said as I startled him in the bedroom, entering only two seconds behind him.
"I have to get my camera."
I had laid down on the porch swing in the sun and immediately noticed the gorgeous clouds and patterns that they were forming in the sky. Remembering a cloud project that my first and only photography professor had done and how beautiful and interesting it was, I was inspired to give it a go. Good thing I was fast because they were moving swiftly and were gone in less than a minute.

clouds1B
CLOUDS4B
CLOUDS2B
CLOUDS5B
CLOUDS3B

The Corkscrew Willow in our backyard is my favorite tree we have. It's very large and grows super fast, but it looks so delicate. I love to trim the branches (I call it a haircut) and bring them indoors.

CORKSCREW1B
CORKSCREW7B
CORKSCREW2B

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites