Monday, April 28, 2008

Janelle

IMG_0300cropped

Janelle is getting married at the end of May so I am calling this her "Bachelorette Session". Isn't she gorgeous. We had fun laughing at the way I instruct/direct people. I'm not the best at it. I give some ideas and then shoot and wait and shoot and wait. This way, I catch a lot of different expressions - ones that I cannot instruct. I like to see the real personality come out in between the other ones. Those are the keepers.

IMG_0210
IMG_0356
IMG_0264

She was a true sport doing uncomfortable things and lying in the itchy grass. Thank goodness we didn't think of snakes until afterwards.

IMG_0499
IMG_0456
IMG_0457
IMG_0550
IMG_0623
IMG_0642bwblu
IMG_0644

Congratulations Matt & Janelle - can't wait for the wedding.

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites