Friday, November 2, 2007

9 days old!

We were so lucky that this little one was awake almost the entire session ~ those eyes are full of so much personality! We kept the house nice and warm and it did the trick to keep him relaxed and comfortable.
Grant is just 9 days old here and was born on my birthday. We did his mama's maternity session just awhile back too. If you scroll down a couple of pages you will see her. She's the Itty Bitty Baby Bump. This was no Itty Bitty Baby though, weighing in at 8lbs 1oz. You never would've guessed by looking at her.
Darci and Kevin were so tired but were real troopers letting me stay and do my thing. I LOVE newborn sessions, so if you are expecting please give me a holler. We've got two more sessions booked so keep an eye on little Grant growing up this year.
IMG_4745
IMG_4826
IMG_4571
IMG_4740
IMG_4752
IMG_464922
IMG_4776

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites