Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall........!!!

I'm so excited about the weather changing this week. I know, I know ~ we will soon be wishing again for the summer, but for right now it is great. I have several family outdoor session coming up and the temp change will make a tremendous difference. We rescheduled one session last week to this weekend because we just couldn't imagine the sweaters and longsleeves the family had picked out in the 90 degree weather.
I spent a good part of my morning out on the trampoline (enclosed) with my almost 2 year old just jumping a little and then just sitting there in the cool air playing with leaves and things. There something slow about fall that makes me want to take more time for just hanging out- doing nothing. It's hard sometimes to make ourselves do it, but especially for our kids ~ it's so worth it.
For those of you also with little ones who sometimes watch Noggin ~~"It feels like I'm falling for fall"..............;)

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites