Monday, October 15, 2007

An Apple a Day..............

Just a few of my favorites from Sat. with Christine, Tom, and the girls. They are such a sweet family and I loved the way they just let me follow them around and catch what was going on naturally. It works great with kids these ages, because they get to play and explore and we get to capture their great personalities. Christine brought beautiful apples fresh from the market, that as you can see, the girls enjoyed whole heartedly. Their oldest even invited me to come with them to McDonald's for Chicken McNuggets afterwards. Now, that makes me feel special!


IMG_3580
IMG_3351
IMG_3423
IMG_3436

Sadie must have known OSU was playing that day!
IMG_3323
IMG_3511

I LOVE baby eyelashes!
IMG_3320

OK, Christine - How's this for candid?

There is so much that I love about this image. Besides the lively expression - the baby is in the back doing what she wanted to do the whole time - crawl away - very quickly - and dad is just being as patient as a dad of two girls can be.
0081
0068

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites