Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy

IMG_8550

This post will seem random as I've had it sitting as a draft for a few weeks until I could get back to it and just want to get it shared.

Thanks Tonya & Doug for this beautiful handknitted hat for McCoy. So thoughtful of you - not unexpected though. ;)

He's a big boy with a big head - not uncommon in our family!

Thanks to everyone for all of the thoughtful gifts and cards. It means so much to us that you all would take the time and effort to do so for us. We appreciate everything.




IMG_8572




WHAT A BUBBER!



IMG_8578








IMG_8469





One of my favorite images from Christmas.





IMG_8606

I had a lot of fun with my clients these last couple of weekends. Newborns, one year olds, etc. Such beautiful children. Thanks for letting me into your homes and share some time with you. I hope you find your galleries to be as pleasing to you as they are to me while I'm editing. I'll be sharing them soon!

I've had to give up on catching up on blogging everyone from the past 7 or 8 months. With the moving and the new baby, it all got away from me. I'm now focusing on getting the site updated so check back from time to time to see if you recognize any little faces that belong to you.



No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites