Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Peachy Keen

IMG_0720



We've been enjoying the peaches this week from our backyard tree. This year, they have have been especially good. I even sent Drew around with the wagon to share some with the neighbors. It's fun to sit out together in the evening and to be able to grab some so easily. It is not, however, fun to pick them up each morning after they have fallen over night and the squirrels have eaten half of them and they are covered with bees............Glass half full, glass half empty,..........hmmmm.........You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have "The Facts Of Life",,,,,,,,,,,geesh, I'm getting old. It's true though. All in the way you look at it. There is only so much we have control over. I'm working on that "I can't control things, but I can control how I react to them." It really makes a big difference.

One of Roman hanging out in the yard after playing in the sprinkler.

IMG_0733


No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites