Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweet Ciana

IMG_9699



I'm glad to be able to post this today for my new friends Danixa and Chris. The last three days I've been dealing with the dreaded computer crash that drives your work to a halt. I pulled my hair out for the duration and am finally back up and running. Thanks for your patience everyone!
Little Ciana let me hold her when I arrived and she weighed next to nothing compared to my rugged little almost 3 year old boy. She was like a little flower, so sweet and patient with us. She stared casually at me most of the time and we got a few laughs out of her too. When she got a little tired, a 15 min. power nap was all she needed and she was back in the game. Dad actually took a power nap too and we woke him up to join us. Sorry Chris!
I love this series of her with her family, especially her Grandma who was in from out of the country to spend time with them and do what Grandmas do.

IMG_9821



IMG_9585



IMG_9914



IMG_9988



IMG_9573



IMG_9722



IMG_9754

IMG_9769



IMG_9672



IMG_9592

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites