Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scheduling Updates

Ok, I am surprised and happy to be saying that I am booked up until Dec. I know, who knew? Wedding Photographers are often booked way in advanced, but for those of us focusing on babies, and children and families, it's not as common. It's more of the kind of thing you try to get done on a weekly basis. Thanks so much for choosing me. There are a lot of photographers out there and I'm flattered that my style and work is what YOU are looking for. I'm excited for this fall to get together again with my returning clients and meet all of my knew ones. Thanks as well for all of the referrals as word of mouth is the only advertising that I do.
I do have one date in Dec. that I have offered, but has not been confirmed as of yet, so if you are interested, please give me a holler. January and February are wide open and a great time for anyone with small children or expecting newborns; we can be nice and cozy inside.

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites