Monday, June 16, 2008

Nylah

Untitled-1duo2

How beautiful is this little girl? Nylah is just about a year and a half and I was so excited when she met me at the door (behind mom and dad) and I saw her gorgeous eyes and hair. She played with her dolls, read books, watched a little Backyardigans and just hung out. The furry blanket on the back of the couch made for a great new toy to explore on the floor. Nylah's mom Amy said that I after I left, that was all she wanted to do.
We headed outside to water some flowers. Nylah was getting tired and wrapped her arms around her mom's neck and I was so happy to get a few images of that. As a mom, I feel like those are so priceless because it is how we take care of our children everyday in the little moments, but we rarely have portraits of it.
IMG_4892

How can they be this young and be able to communicate so much? It just amazes me.
IMG_4955


IMG_5069


IMG_5063


Untitled-1duo3


IMG_5124


IMG_5127


IMG_5110


IMG_5141


IMG_5025


IMG_5023


Untitled-1duo


IMG_5097


IMG_4923

1 comment:

Tiffany Izatt said...

adorable child. isn't it amazing that without the photos people have of their children we may not remember those special moments

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites