Saturday, September 15, 2007

Itty Bitty Baby Bump!

So Darci is the cutest little pregnant person I've ever seen. I hadn't met her yet when I showed up at her house to do a maternity shoot yesterday. I did a session with her sister Dara's family just awhile back and we have been discussing sessions for the baby when he/she arrives. I suggested the idea of some maternity photos and I think we may have just gotten them in because the baby may not hold off that much longer. She isn't due for several more weeks, but you never know with these little ones. I'm looking forward to the newborn session coming up soon!
On another note, to anyone who reads this, please say a prayer for Darci & Dara's family for much health and strength in a difficult time.
IMG_2950BLOG
IMG_3056bwBLOG
IMG_3062BLOG
IMG_2965bwBLOG
IMG_3124BLOG
IMG_3028BLOG
IMG_3197BLOG


We got Kevin in for a few shots too!

IMG_2987BLOG


Darci's dog Bailey was with us the whole way so it seemed only fair to provide an individual portrait.

IMG_3163BLOG


And last but not least............the bikini shot. How much fun is this? I love the unexpected and Darci was up for it. Could she look any sweeter?

IMG_3219BWBLOG

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites