Friday, August 3, 2007

Take The Time

browneyedsusanREDO
A simple photo of a flower. A brown eyed susan in our backyard. So little and so easily missed. It really makes me think about why I noticed it and appreciated it and knew what it could become in my camera.
I make time to do that.
I'm not in the rat race to the top and my joys do not come from material things. I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much time with my children and my family. That is where my joy is. I promise them not to become distracted by acquiring things that will never fill my heart the way they do. The collapse of the bridge in Minnesota is an all too real account of just how fragile life can be. We can't plan or control what we have no say in, but we can try to make the right choices each day and take the time to stop and notice, and appreciate the little "things, moments, & memories" that will truly make our hearts smile for a long time. And theirs too :)

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites