Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bigger



Looking at this image today, I don't think I posted it before, but excuse the repeat if my memory fails me. This is very possible.  Yes, drawing on the window.  Don't tell me you have never seen this sort of behavior from your toddler.  That is what I thought.  This is almost a year ago. Today he drew on the living room chair and is still in pull ups.  He has on underwear right now for the first time because somehow I talked him into it.  Fudge may have had something to do with it.  When he does go on the potty, I really love how he is independent and insists on emptying the little potty into the big potty all by himself.  This of course, concludes with me cleaning both potties and the floor, but such is life.

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites