Friday, September 17, 2010

Cam

IMG_2311


10 weeks early, Cameron had kept his mom and dad waiting to bring him home, which they finally did. We rescheduled a few times due to the continually changing of his dismissal date from NICU, but we finally got to meet up recently.

Tiny little boy. It never matters how small they are. Their physical size never seems to affect their personality and willfullness.

I'm sending your CDs out to you today Michelle. Enjoy!



IMG_2324


Untitled-1
IMG_2435




Untitled-2


IMG_2366



I'll be posting more this week trying to catch up. I've met a couple of beautiful seniors and lots of babies and their families. I have 7 more sessions within the next two weeks, which for me is a lot. Two more newborns, two families, a three year old, a one year old, and a 6 month old baby girl. Deep breathe - as my mother in law would say.

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites