Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Childhood is calling

Untitled-1
That's all I think of looking at these images. It feels like pure little kid fun; running around half dressed, playing in the sandbox, jumping on the furniture, climbing on the dog, resting in the sunshine, reading in mom and dad's big bed, running down the hill, digging in the garden. I got such a nice sense of relaxed fun and room and time for enjoying all of the little things when visiting Grant and his family. They gave me much needed coffee, let me hang out on the floor and play toys, and walk around the backyard in my barefeet with a sweet little boy. Not a bad job.
IMG_9906


IMG_9824


IMG_9854


IMG_9869


Untitled-2

Untitled-3



IMG_0280

IMG_0319

No comments:

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites