Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Keira

IMG_7563

I know how hard is for my clients to wait to see their galleries and I really miss having the time to be able to give some glimses on the blog like I used to. Every week, I swear I'm going to get something posted, but life takes over and it doesn't happen.
This is for you Aimee M. as promised! It was fun to see you all again and catch up. This was our third session spread out over a year. Looking forward to hanging out and seeing what else we have in common.
Look at Keira's blue-blue eyes. She was very aware and concerned about everything and everyone around her and wore a pensive look the majority of the time. It was fun to see her get really silly on dad's shoulders; dancing around and making faces at her Grandma.


IMG_7482


IMG_7506


Untitled-2


IMG_7597


Untitled-1

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Lisa, THANK YOU! I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures. You are an amazing photographer and person! I can't wait to find out what else we have in common either: )

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites