Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Magdalen

IMG_5012


Mag is family and when I stopped by her house on my way home from another session and saw her in her PJ's and little acorn hat, I had to spend some time. She's a princess in PJ's. I always love what children have to talk about; what they do each day, their favorite toys, about their mom and dad. I think they enjoy a new ear to fill up with what's in their imagination. So I listen and talk and shoot and somehow we end up with little bits and pieces of their spirit on film (so to speak).
Thanks for letting me hang with Mag - we really do love her and hope you love these.


Untitled-1





IMG_5220





IMG_5172





IMG_5230





Untitled-2





IMG_5052





IMG_5060





IMG_5118

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Love the hat... love this shoot! Lisa, I've been following your site since the fall (thanks to Melinda and Jeremy and cute little Elliot), and I wonder two things:
1. What SLR do you use?
2. How do you process to BW in Photoshop? (since there are many ways to do this.... I just love the texture and lighting in all of your pictures)

* said...

Hey Bridgette - email me and I'll give you some info. I read your last post - Columbus isn't so bad is it?

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites