Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Maul Family

How cute is this kid? I met Chris and Dara yesterday for a family session with their son Ty who will be one next month. I've known them for a little while now and they are great people and great parents. In between the drooling and rock eating (Ty) and the bee sting (me), I think we managed to get some really great shots. I love them and I hope you guys do too! I'll have the rest up in a gallery soon. Enjoy!

tyblog10BORDERagain
tyblog11BORDER
tybloh12BORDER
tyblog9BORDER
tyblog8 copy
tyblog7BORDER copy
tyblog6BORDER copy

tyblog5BORDER
tyblog3BORDER
Tyblog2BORDER copy
Tyblog1BORDER copy
Tyblog4BORDER

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

okay, i'm a dummy i posted my last comment incorrectly..duh as i was saying in the previous post. i love 1,2 and 7. very nicely done!

Pay online through Paypal

Payment For

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites